igi 2 download for pc full version - technical SUNNY

Fan page

Ads Here

Monday, April 16, 2018

igi 2 download for pc full version

I.G.I.-2: Covert Strike 


I.G.I.-2: Covert Strike. I.G.I.-2 : Covert Strike is an action shooting computer game developed by Innerloop Studios and released by Codemasters in 2003. The game is a stealth-based first person shooter. ... The original, published by Eidos Interactive, offered only single-player play, and no game saves.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I.G.I.-2:_Covert_Strike








MUST WATCH THIS VIDEOS
HOW TO INSTALL WITH OUT ANY error....

   
  • CPU: Pentium III or Athlon 700MHz Processor. CPU: Pentium 4 or Athlon 1.2GHz Processor.
  • RAM: 128MB RAM. RAM: 512MB RAM.
  • GPU: 32MB 3D Accelerated Video Card. GPU: ...
  • DX: DirectX 8.1. DX: ...
  • OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. OS: ...
  • Store: 1.9GB Hard Disk Space. Store: ...
  • Sound: DirectX-compatible Sound Card. Sound: ...
  • ODD: 8X CD-ROM Drive. ODD:
🔝

No comments:

Post a Comment